Share/Bookmark

necessary stimulants \11.30\

No comment yet
Two mornings with 3:30am wake-up calls in the same makes for a tired girl.  The end of the month, with the end of the year approaching, was in imperfect alignment with my desire to do nothing but pass out for a nice winter's nap.  So my friends for the day were coffee and music.

And at some point today, I managed to realize that tomorrow is December.  I have no idea what I did in November or how it disappeared so quickly.  Honestly, I always thought my parents were being melodramatic when I was younger and they'd say something about how quickly time passes.  That was back in the day when the distance to Christmas break always seemed interminable.

The arrival of December also means that I'm down to one month remaining in this blog-a-day mission that I set in the waning days of 2011.  I've been thinking about how I want to proceed when the calendar flips to 2013.  Although there's no definitive course, the daily photo and writing requirements are taxing at times.  I can virtually guarantee that this blog won't continue to be daily. Perhaps instead of trying to force inspiration daily, I'll post when inspiration (visual or rhetoric) strikes.

I would say that I shouldn't worry about it too much, because I have time.  But I've already covered that.  Time flies.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER