Share/Bookmark

let the rain fall down \11.11\

No comment yet
For one shining moment or, if we want to get literal, one mile, I believed in the presence of autumn.  Real autumn.  The air smelled like dry leaves, the breeze was warm, and I was walking around in jeans and t-shirt.  I suppose it was a little stronger than a breeze, more like blowing gusts that foretold of what was to come.

By early evening, the rain started and the temperature started to dip ever so slightly.  Enough to make jackets necessary again.  In what I'd officially call the nighttime hours, I could see my breath clouding in the air as I waited for a bus.  What currently falls as rain is expected to transform into a chance of snow in the overnight hours.

Thus, we've reached winter.  Things can change so quickly.  It doesn't take a long passage of time for something to shift or transform.  It can happen in less than the full rotation of a clock's hands, or even as the popular saying goes - in the blink of an eye.  Just a thought that was running through my head, reminding me yet again to appreciate the moment and be thankful, even when it seems easier to focus otherwise.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER