Share/Bookmark

chicago bulls snow down \11.12\

No comment yet
Let's do a little SAT-style word association.  You know what, I'll even just go ahead an fill in the blank for you.  Yesterday : T-shirt :: Today : Snow.  Yes, I already went over this in the previous post.  But now I've actually witnessed Chicago's first snowfall, it's currently resting on my car.

In unrelated news, I watched an entire NBA game tonight.  Despite being an avid sports girl, the NBA doesn't really make my list, so it's been more than awhile since the last time I sat down to take in a game.  Actually, it was my first Bulls game and my first time ever visiting Chicago.  December 2005, the United Center hosted a sports career fair.

That was back in the day when I thought sports marketing was my career path.  It was also the weekend that I made up my mind to live in Chicago.   Although it wouldn't transpire until three years after that career fair, here I am seven years later.  In the snow.  Thinking about last year at this time, when I made life-altering decisions.  Refer back to the post from 11/05 for more on my affinity for year-end decision-making.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER