Share/Bookmark

a yarn of a tale \11.16\

No comment yet
By now you've likely noticed a trend if you've been reading these posts all week.  Things haven't exactly been sunshine and rainbows.  Today was another ball buster, with my work day finishing at 8:00pm.  It should be no surprise that the last thing on my list tonight was motivation.  For anything.  That includes blog posts and photos.  

So I jokingly implored my best friend to do it for me.  And the true mark of a best friend is that she realized how much truth was in my joke, then sent me a guest blog post...and a photo.  After 322 days of my ramblings, musings and reflections, it's time to switch things up.  Thus, I bring you the inaugural guest post:

Because I love my best friend so much, and because my Friday night consists of nothing more than watching some movies (too embarrassing to name) and knitting, I agreed to write a blog post. It will probably be my first, and last, since I am not a writer.

As I sit on the couch with my poochies, covered in a quilt I made and knitting a washcloth, I wonder when I got so old. I am not yet 30 (almost though) and I am happy to stay in and relax and craft. If you had asked me 5 years ago if I would be happy to stay in on a Friday I would have called you crazy, but at some point a switch was flipped and I'd rather craft and drink a couple glasses of wine on a Friday night then go out on the town.

There is something rather comforting about a relaxing night at home, it is, after all, winter, gets dark early and I'm gone most nights of the week coaching, and I don't get to relax. No matter what the reason is, it is the way I will probably continue to send most of my Fridays, and Saturdays. And I won't be ashamed to admit that I like it. As lame as it may seem.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER