Share/Bookmark

she's a brick house \11.09\

No comment yet
Your efforts are not always rewarded.  Your expectations are not always met.  People don't always treat you as they'd want to be treated.  And it's difficult not to hang your head, scowl, yell or engage somehow within the reactionary spectrum.

So you throw yourself into yoga.  You read a book.  You stay home for a solo Friday night and try to recoup your sanity.  Maybe you eat a little chocolate.  Or even a lot.  You take a long walk, gulping in the fresh air.  You remind yourself to breathe in, breathe out, and keep on going.

I ran across a meme today that said, "I miss being the age when I thought I would have my act together by the time I was the age I am now".  Sounds about right.  I'm convinced that there's no such thing as grown up, only constant growing up.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER