Share/Bookmark

wash, cut, dry \10.31\

No comment yet
Some people do Halloween-related activities on October 31, I get my hair cut.  Maybe it's just me, but I would consider giving up coffee and chocolate if it was feasible and convenient to have someone at a salon wash my hair every day.

Although many females tie their identity closely to their hair, I think that I may take that relationship to a higher level.  I've never strongly embraced most girly qualities.  My ears aren't pierced, I only wear dresses and heels on certain occasions, and makeup is not a line item in my budget.  But I've always been tied to my long, flowing locks.

So, despite a passing fancy to chop my hair, I went the less drastic route.  It's shorter, but still long. I don't have bangs, but I have some short face framing layers.  Maybe one day I'll pull the trigger.  For now, though, my long hair still feels like my calling card and my sturdiest attachment to femininity.

Let's face it, the odds of me trading my locks for mascara are still looking pretty slim as I approach age 30.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER