Share/Bookmark

leaves on fire \10.12\

No comment yet
Making up for lost time: round one.  Pretend it's Friday, October 12.

I went to bed at 5:30am, following three hours of rain-soaked, late night chauffeur duty.  Two hours of sleep later (half of my expected sleep quota), I was awake and preparing to head eastbound.

Somehow I managed to work through the haze of exhaustion; I mean, I actually did a full day's work before heading to the night's nuptial event.  I was in alcohol avoidance, so as to not fall asleep face first in my food.

I tried to attain dancing avoidance as well, but I knew that in the present company it wouldn't fly for long.  My defenses were so far down that I even allowed myself to be coerced into learning how to wobble.  I'm pretty sure I should retire from that dance now.

And thus ended my 2012 wedding season.  It was only the first third of the seemingly neverending story known as my weekend though.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER