Share/Bookmark

just around the river walk \10.07\

No comment yet
Yeah, so I'm 24 hours late.  My brain can barely process the day of the week anyways, so as far as I'm concerned this is a just a late edition of yesterday.  We'll make this mostly visual, for my sanity.

What I do want to mention is that I'm starting to feel pretty assured that I had some sort of past incarnation - and I must have been Mexican.  That seems to be the most viable explanation for my taste in the music of Selena, the art of Frida Kahlo, the language of Spanish, and thinking "Huh, I guess a zydeco band in the food court isn't such a bad idea".

Well, maybe I'm stretching a little bit.  This isn't mean to be a theological discussion forum.  Let's just say it's a hyperbolic way of expressing my appreciation for a culture that isn't innately mine.  As exhausted as I was, and despite the cold front that had San Antonio visitors coveting my North Face, there were a few hours of schlepping around the River Walk and Market Square before I departed.

The early hour of my adventuring and the sub-prime weather thinned the crowds significantly.  Photo opportunities were much easier to come by when the walkways were virtually empty.  With that, I turn you over to the visuals.











Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER