Share/Bookmark

fishy friday \10.19\

No comment yet
Sometimes it seems unfortunate that I'm not really into sushi; it's so aesthetically pleasing.  I want to like something that pretty, but I just haven't acquired a taste for it.  Thus, the order of teriyaki-smothered land animals on the far right of the frame.

So this happens more often than not these days, but I find myself laughing at how content I am with many aspects of being old and uneventful.  And it's amusing the things that satisfy or excite me.  It's a Friday night, I'm home by 10:00pm, and I feel like I had a robust social calendar because I hit up two different venues and drank two glasses of red wine (with a side of tater tots, because I'm classy).

I give myself another half hour, to finish this blog post and pack a bag for tomorrow's trip to Wisconsin, then I'm going to be out cold.  There's just something so inviting about my bed on a Friday night.

On top of that, I opened my mailbox on my way into the building and felt noticeably excited that my health insurance card had finally arrived.  I've noticed that these days my parents and their friends have a primary conversational focus of health, medications, aches and pains, and other such topics.  I'm starting to see how that trend begins.  Hopefully I'm still a ways off from being that old.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER