Share/Bookmark

orange blossom french soda \10.02\

No comment yet
Learning how to rebalance my life with a full-time job has sort of been like picking up a tennis racquet after not playing for a year.  Although I understand the what I need to do to ensure successful execution, my body doesn't naturally react in tandem with my mind.

The good news is that I haven't ended up frustrated (like I do when I can't hit a backhand correctly to save my life), but merely tired.  It probably doesn't help that I overextend myself, trying to fit in work, errands, social activities, and traveling every weekend for the past month.  It's a wonder that I manage to find time to wash my dishes every couple of days.

So, tonight I left work at a respectable 5:40pm.  I was in pajamas before I even got to the end of my entry hall.  Admittedly, a few dishes were washed before I made a simple dinner of pasta and wine.  Those were my most taxing events of the night.  Phone calls and emails have gone unanswered.  And an episode of White Collar and The Voice later, you're getting this low-key blog post before I head to my bed and my book.

It feels good to be old and boring sometimes.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER