Share/Bookmark

mad-town, happy day \10.20\

No comment yet


It's official, I can add Wisconsin to the list of states that I have visited.  I've lived next door to it for my entire life (granted, the lake proved to be a rather discouraging moat for 24 of those years) and only now entered the land of cheese.  And plenty of cheese was ingested during this stay.

Besides cheese, there was a little bit of traditional autumn goodness (pumpkin patch and cider), college football awfulness (translation: Spartans choke out a last minute loss), and a lot of high quality bonding time.  As it turns out, I think bonding time is a three-part formula: conversation, eating and drinking.

For someone who has never really had a close group of female friends, girls' nights and weekends are a new territory for me.  I've always had more of the singular female friendships.  Honestly, I was always driven away by witnessing the omnipresence of drama in lady groups.  I don't do drama, not even with a ten-foot pole.

What I'm finding refreshing is that there are other females who are anti-drama.  Mind-blowing, I know.  And if you keep a group intimate and focused on truthfulness and trust, there seems to be proof that cliché girl drama can be kept at bay.  Perfect.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER