Share/Bookmark

rain-streaked view \10.13\

No comment yet
Sometimes you get angry when bad weather interferes with your plans.  On any other day, I would've been disappointed in a canceled Spartan football outing.  On this particular Saturday, I was thankful for cold driving rain, three more hours in bed, and the potential of an afternoon nap.

If only someone had warned me before I considered those warm, fuzzy feelings.  First, I had to endure another two hours of driving with the nasty weather and the people who want to drive 15 mph under the speed limit in it.  (I know, I shouldn't bemoan their careful attention, but sometimes I just want them to get out of my way.)

And then I learned that tailgating had been replaced with a family party.  Those tend to have a high decibel and too many cameras.  I love my family, don't get me wrong, but a few of their tendencies don't meld well with sleep deprivation.  There happens to be one example of photographic proof, I'm told.  But that's what happens when someone interrupts naptime to pose me in a photo.

I was in bed by 10:00pm and I swear that my phone rang at 1:30am, citing a private caller.  When I looked at my call log in the morning, though, it wasn't there.  Perhaps sleep and waking became so blurred that I was no longer differentiating one from the other, and it never really happened.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER