Share/Bookmark

sun rising over autumn \10.15\

No comment yet
Finally caught up to present day.  Part of me wanted to pretend that the three previous days had disappeared into the ether and didn't warrant words or photos.  But I made a promise to myself that I'd stick this thing out every day for 365.  So, instead of the inert position that I want to be in on my couch, I'm here typing out blog post number four of the evening.

I would definitely say that the frenetic pace I've been living at reached its crescendo (or so I hope).  At the apex of it all, I remembered something important that life has tried to teach me before.  I can't do it all.  I have a tendency to say "yes" too often.  And when I don't have balance, things start to fall out of orbit.

I went to two weddings without having written in the card or remembering to bring the check to put in it.  I sent emails with no recollection of them until I received a reply.  I probably snapped and complained more than I should've and didn't enjoy things as much as I should have.  I've neglected to take care of the health and fitness I spent most of the year honing.  And I've yet to deliver on a promise that I made to myself, investing in that dSLR camera.

So, although my calendar still has events and engagements, I'm going to start figuring out how to work myself back into the equation.  I can't have it all, but I can have a healthy mix.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER