Share/Bookmark

one step at a time \10.30\

No comment yet
Something I've been asking myself in recent weeks is when a comfort zone is detrimental and when it's necessary for sanity.  In 2012, I've both left a comfort zone because it was making me more miserable than content and longingly wished for an abundance of novelty and motion in my life to end.

In isolation, I can see the value of each event and experience taking place in my life.  When they're strung together in such a way that I can't find time to decompress or find rhythm, their value feels a bit obscured.

So I'm embarking on a mission to seek balance.  It's apparent when I start to slip; my photo quality is debatable and I have to strain for something to write about.  I don't want to return to the comfort zone that left me miserable, but I can find a new one somewhere in between then and now.  I'll just ensure that I build in scenic routes and field trips outside of this comfort zone.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER