Share/Bookmark

road snack \05.16\

No comment yet
You know how there's that sort of unwritten Law of Target?  As in, you drop by Target to run in and grab laundry detergent, then you stumble out $100 poorer?  Somehow I tend to skirt that law pretty well.  My weakness, though,  is Meijer's grocery section.

After three years of doing my daily/weekly grocery shopping in Chicago-sized stores, I nearly go weak in the knees when those automatic doors open and I behold the masses of spacious Meijer aisles.  Have you seen how long the cereal aisle is?  I can't help myself from putting one thing in my cart because I can never find it in Chicago, then another thing in my cart because I never see a price that low.  Then I reach the produce section; prices are a non-entity.  Needless to say, my fridge looks like a fruit market right now.

Urban grocery shopping, you will never win me over.  Sorry.  My heart and stomach belong to Meijer.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER