Share/Bookmark

life-size dollhouse \05.07\

No comment yet
I'd like to formally lodge a complaint with the universe regarding the cold, gray and rain.  I want to spend time outside!  Also, the outdoors is my substitute gym membership.  It's difficult to use when everything is soggy and drab.  Ok, enough of that.

You know what I'm rather excited about?  Injecting a little Pure Michigan into my life, in the form of a long weekend.  I'll be keeping things interested with a grab bag of activities: organizing a craft room, judging figure skating, engaging in the loud madness of a family gathering, trying out some vino with Dad, and even spending quality time with my favorite Wolverine.  Yet, I fully intend to find some quiet time with nature during the lulls.  I miss seeing stars at night and getting lost in my own mind while walking in the woods.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER