Share/Bookmark

bright outlook \05.30\

No comment yet
I thought it might be nice to pay homage to the sunny blue skies before the cold and rain regain their foothold tomorrow.  Luckily, I have a writing gig that demands completion tomorrow.  The forecast promises that I won't have to turn away from my computer screen and look longingly out the window.

There seems to be a slight momentum coming my way as this month wraps up and the next begins.  Whether it's a temporary surge remains to be seen.  In essence, I feel as though I'm on the brink of figuring something out or discovering the crack that leads to an "a-ha!" moment.  I can feel myself (metaphorically) leaning over the edge of a precipice, arm outstretched as far as it can go, just barely shy of reaching that coveted and unknown object.  All it needs is a little push, or perhaps on unorthodox approach to problem solving, to get it into my hands.

Yes, this is all a bit abstract.  Somehow, I just feel like something pivotal will happen soon; I'm ready and waiting to coax it along.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER