Share/Bookmark

rear view \05.31\

No comment yet
There are some days when my lens doesn't quite capture the awe-inducing subjects that I hope for.  At first, I feel a little guilty and lazy about it.  Then I remember that I have posted at least one photo every day for five months.  My Droid is bogged down with over 1,000 photos at this point.  My eyes roam constantly now, staying alert for colors, angles, opportunities.

Today's possibility for inspiration was squelched by the return of nearly winter weather.  Despite the fact that I thoroughly enjoy getting outside for at least a walk every day, today felt more suited for house arrest.  I made it as far as my mailbox, then detoured to the bike room for this exceptionally uninspired photo.  So, it was an off day.  I'll attempt to do better tomorrow.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER