Share/Bookmark

written on "stone" \05.04\

No comment yet
Nothing like living in the Midwest, segueing from 85 degrees and humid yesterday to 60 and breezy today.  Despite heat, humidity or rain, I have urged myself to work out four days in a row.  I couldn't actually tell you the last time that I put together four consecutive workouts; it wasn't in 2012.  Given my budgetary restrictions, overpriced Chicago gyms aren't on the agenda.  So, I'm relying on my own motivation and taking it to the lakefront every morning.  There's something inherently peaceful about facing the water or the skyline, even when you're doing lunges and squats.

My goal is six days a week, but five will be acceptable.  That sounds more hardcore than it is.  These aren't very high intensity workouts.  I do have to consider the fact that I could come up against some rather worthy opponents still: cold and rain.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER