Share/Bookmark

natural touch \05.08\

No comment yet
Clearly I have some supernatural connection to Mother Nature.  After voicing my displeasure yesterday regarding recent weather conditions, I woke up to a blue sky this morning.  I didn't even hit snooze, just popped out of bed and made my way out into the sunshine for some exercise.  Can I get another one of those tomorrow?

Switching gears.  I think it would be interesting for someone to do a study on my non-verbal cues and determine which ones compel strangers to approach me.  Whether it's a populated coffee shop, a busy intersection, or a crowded store (sometimes even in foreign countries), people will approach me to ask for directions, assistance, or a watchful eye on their belongings while they use the restroom.  Perhaps I look innocent?  Trustworthy?  Approachable?  But is it something about my facial expressions?  The way I dress?  An air of possessing knowledge?  See, I have so many questions!  That's why I need a study.  At the end of the day, it could just be that I have an coincidental ability to be in close proximity to people who need assistance.  Today someone also came up to me and asked if I was Karen.  Close.  He had the last three letters right.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER