Share/Bookmark

indulgence de mayo \05.05\

No comment yet
While many people spent the day celebrating a "holiday" (that Mexico doesn't even recognize) with margaritas or import beers, I reconnected with an old love.  Starbucks Frappuccino.  There were several factors that converged to lead me there:

1) I haven't visited a Starbucks since redeeming a free birthday beverage
2) A tempting new Frappuccino that sounded like just my chocoholic style
3) Half price happy hour special on said Frappuccino
4) Gift card from Grandma to pay for my caloric overload

Since I was splurging, I figured it was time to go all out.  I completely skipped over the those non-fat, sugar free options for my delightful mocha concoction.  Did I mention that it was topped with chocolate whipped cream and cookie crumbles?  Mmm.  (This post is not a paid endorsement, but I'd be willing to accept free beverages from Starbucks if they offered :)

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER