Share/Bookmark

homestyle \02.19\

No comment yet
As I reacquaint myself with life in the Windy City, and consider the fact that I'm roaming free and unemployed for the time being, I've been thinking about the fact that there's so many basic things in Chicago that I've never seen or done.  When I arrived here three years ago, I moved into my apartment only two short days before starting my job.  Over time, I settled into my own neighborhood and certain routines.

So, this photo signifies my declared attempt to travel outside of my bubble, as well as take in a few of those iconic Chicago sights frequently disdained by residents for their "touristy" appeal.  I saw there were some free days this week at Shedd Aquarium.  Perhaps you'll be graced with a photo of aquatic life in the days to come.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER