Share/Bookmark

cloud geometry \02.06\

No comment yet
In the Midwest, I have a daily yearning for sunshine.  Probably because I know that's a stiff order that will never be filled.  Here in Sámara, during high season at least, I almost pray for some clouds.  The ninety degree temps have you feeling grateful for a little shady cover.  Also, the clouds here make the sky more interesting.  Especially when you spend a large portion of your day staring at it.

These parallel clouds intrigued me.  I did an extremely brief Google search in a hunt for their name, but didn't dig past results for "wave clouds".  If you happen to be an expert in this field, meteorology or Googling actually, let me know what they're called.

My brokedown apartment needs to be vacated tomorrow, since someone is ballsy enough to be buying it.  That means I get to move, one more time.  I'm upgrading for my last nine nights.  A private cabina, a bit closer to the beach, with a patio and AC.  The unit itself is smaller, but so light and clean.  I'm looking forward to the peace and absence of fear about what will falter next!

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER