Share/Bookmark

beach trax \02.07\

No comment yet
It smells like bonfire and sounds like reggae as I write tonight.  My new (temporary) home has a front porch that allows me to continue relishing the outdoors after dark.  I'm taking in as much of it as I can before returning to the winter season.

I can hardly believe that I have only about a week left of this venture.  It just hit me today that I'm nearing the end.  I'm partially ready; there are times during the day where my body and mind actually feel spurred to action of some sort.  There's also the excitement of reunion with those who know and love me.  On the other hand, I've been here long enough that I'm starting to settle into some real life patterns and bonds.  I can nearly see myself finding a job and sticking around.

Those are the decisions I'll be setting before myself when I head back to the Windy City next Thursday.  At least I know that I'm relaxed and in a positive frame of mind to face those life decisions now.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER