Share/Bookmark

sky on fire \02.02\

No comment yet






















If only this photo did justice to what the sky really looked like.  Unfortunately, my Android is not a DSLR and the nuances of texture and depth are lost on it...especially at night.  So, a exercise in color will have to suffice.  There were so many permutations of beautiful that I couldn't possibly capture them all.  The colors and cloud formations were different over the jut of land than they were over the Pacific.  The hues and contrasts also continually shifted with the movement of the clouds and sun.  It was definitely a day that I found myself plenty satisfied with cloudy weather, all in the name of this hour in awe.

Unfortunately, the sunset was so mesmerizing that I left to late to get to the supermarket.  Thus, my dinner consists of the last of my spaghetti noodles with butter and salt.  It could be worse; I'll consider it a small price to pay.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER