Share/Bookmark

sunsetting a journey \02.15\

No comment yet























It seemed fitting to represent my finale with a photo of nature's own. In four weeks I've seen numerous variations of sunsets and the changes in the tide with the phases of the moon. I've traipsed through forests and battled locusts of bees. It's been a long time since I've had the privilege of spending this much time with the natural world. In the course of this journey for peace of mind, I've realized that the beauty of the natural world needs to be more prominent in my life again.

I've made a lot of purposeful explorations into my mind, and even more unexpected ones. This positive, tranquil state of mind makes me feel nothing but hope for the future. The next challenge is holding onto the same mindset in the sunless, Midwest winter. Ah, yes, the challenges never cease.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER