Share/Bookmark

after shower mist \02.03\

No comment yet
Last night I experienced my first rain shower in Sámara.  It couldn't have lasted more than fifteen minutes and the intensity was only enough to create a sooting pitter patter on my tile roof.

Then, late this afternoon, we had our first flash shower.  The sun doesn't even disappear for this quick of a rain cloud.  The best part is that smell of summer rain; the fresh cool drops hitting the hot earth.

After the rain, I wandered to the beach for another night of sunset gaping.  There was a haze over the shoreline that made for an interesting perspective as you looked down the beach.

Tomorrow at 11:00am I scheduled a surf lesson.  We'll see if the years of gymnastics in my youth have any bearing on helping me balance upon a surf board while the ocean strives to toss me.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER