Share/Bookmark

puppy! \02.05\

No comment yet
In honor of the Puppy Bowl that I will not be able to watch, I bring you this little dude.  I don't know his name, but he's a regular on the beach where I park myself. Today his tongue paid my face a visit while I was stretched out on my towel, engrossed in the last ten pages of my book.  Never saw it coming.  If he didn't belong to someone, I'd try to bring him home.  Although, I doubt that would go over with customs.

Sadly there was no opportunity in my day for surfing, seeing as my foot was swollen and painful - the the extent that a limp was a bit of a struggle even.  After some icing, motrin, and sitting on my rear end all day, the pain is abating.  I foresee another stab at surfing tomorrow or Tuesday.  I'm off to find the Super Bowl!  It may be en Español and without all of the commercials.  Thankfully, the internet will accrue all of those for me AND then I can skip the pointless ones :)

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER