Share/Bookmark

beach climber \02.11\

No comment yet
As late afternoon drifted toward dusk, I sat on the sand gazing at the ocean.  The waves have been rather large late in the day, thanks to the recent full moon, so the local Tico surfers have been out in full force.  Yesterday and today I found myself passing two plus hours just watching, completely content to stop and stare.  The ambiance of the sunset and the bongos helped, of course.

As an aside from this, I've been thinking about how I need to find something in Chicago that can set my mind in this same tranquil groove.  There will be no beaches, bongos or surfers to be found.  There has to be some place or activity that can help draw me into this happy bubble of peace.  (The answer is not yoga.)  It would be a shame for all of this zen-like time to be reverted in the blink of an eye.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER