Share/Bookmark

gatekeeper \02.08\

No comment yet

This cabina is tucked away in its own little foliage-laden paradise.  This is the view above the front gate. Those pink flowers and palm fronds continue down each side of the gate, getting more dense.  Once you enter the complex, the cabinas are connected by winding, red foot paths.  Mine is in the most remote corner and requires crossing a little bridge spanning the jacuzzi.  Along the paths you see more tropical plants.  It's a beautiful way to enter and exit your abode.

I managed to get myself back onto a surfboard today, although the foot injury is still nagging me a bit.  The good news is that I was doing better at catching waves initially.  There were even moments when I could correctly calculate which wave to catch and when to go.  On the flip side, quite a few waves owned me.  As the afternoon wore on, the waves got bigger and the breaks more unpredictable.  That's when I admitted defeat and headed in.  Being out on the water for so long actually set me up with the first sunburn I've had since arriving.  It's not all that bad, but my face is definitely a stage beyond sun-kissed.  Time to rock the baseball cap tomorrow and keep it shaded.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER