Share/Bookmark

up in lights \02.28\

No comment yet






















I don't usually put people in my photos, but that long-haired guy is my brother. And that stage is where he does his thing, every Tuesday night. He doesn't get paid for it, but I highly doubt that crosses his mind as his fingers work across the strings. As you watch him play, it's plain to see that his body and soul resonate with his music. He's living inside of the notes he's playing at that moment. When he finishes a song, his face lights up and he bows his head as a shy smile of satisfaction spreads across his face.

Although he has a day job, sometimes a revolving door of them, he knows where his heart is and never loses sight of that.  In some way, shape or form, this is the main mission in my current quest. I want to find something that inspires me, lights me up, and leaves my passion forever unsatiated...so that I keep going back for more.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER