Share/Bookmark

snowfall & rooftops \12.28\

No comment yet
By the nature of my job duties, I sift through inordinate amounts of internet content.  Even if I don't stop to read full articles, every day is a veritable Cliff's Notes of news, informative articles and pop culture.

This prologue has a point.

Today I learned about the revival of the original Herbal Essences.  The kind with a scent that could somewhat rightfully claim the herbal title.  I was a loyal purchaser, turned detractor when they changed up the whole product line.  Thanks to dying market share, they're looking for people like me and hoping we'll come traipsing back to their shelves for a revival.

Well, they may win, sort of.  At least in the short term.  I will, in fact, purchase their product again - thanks in part to my prior affinity, as well as a marketable decision to make the products sulfate-free.  There will be no total buy-in until a test period has concluded, though.  Plus, they have to overcome the fact that I'm quite happy with my Aussie conditioner.

Word on the street also suggests that you'll see at least one new adaptation of those shower scene commercials around the Grammy awards.  (I may be seriously grasping at straws for blog topics now. Hair products...really? Oh well.)

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER