Share/Bookmark

taking a dog nap \12.21\

No comment yet
My focus on daily blogging is already proving to be a challenge over the holidays, the final stretch of my commitment.  There are too many distractions and no routine.  It turns out that this blog is one of first things to fall off of my radar when routine is broken.

So what have I been doing with myself that's more important than writing about it?  Spending quality time with my best friend, her pups, and exercising our old lady affinity with crafting projects.

Despite the fact that the dogs are bed hogs, there's something comforting about having them want to be right next to you.  Waking up with a warm little dog body curled up in the crook of your legs makes it difficult to actually get out of bed though.  And it makes me want to do what I know I can't and shouldn't do - have a puppy.

If I didn't live in such urban housing, with a job/life that consistently keeps me away from home for twelve hours, and a penchant for long international jaunts...maybe I'd have less resistance.  Until the day comes where there are a few more items in the pro column than reside in the cons, I'll live vicariously through my role as dog 'aunt'.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER