Share/Bookmark

and then there were none \12.27\

No comment yet
Clearly most of the world is still on holiday.  I was the sole passenger on my bus for at least a half dozen stops.  The phone didn't ring once.  My inbox rarely required checking.  Half of me wanted to shut down the computer and find my way home, plop mindlessly on the couch.  But there was that list of necessary, yet tediously time-consuming, tasks.  The list that constantly gets de-prioritized.  So I prepped, sorted, organized, and any number of like tasks...accompanied by a box of chocolates, courtesy of the building.

Here's the good news: it's a two-day workweek, followed by a four-day weekend.  Somehow my week off for Christmas hardly registered on my rest and relaxation radar.  Somewhere along the way in life, it became difficult to sleep soundly outside of the comfort of my own abode.  I wonder if that would still be the case if my parents lived in my childhood home?

On an unrelated note, this nightly task is so quickly coming to a close.  As much as I appreciate that people continue to look/read, I'm ready to step back from the daily frequency and revamp my mission for 2013.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER