Share/Bookmark

wood & wire \12.04\

No comment yet
I often joke that I work in a frat house; it's just the four guys and me.  Conversations range from dumb humor to things that are less than appropriate to baby strollers (they all have young kids).  A debate over the hotness of Christina Hendricks ended with the tables being flipped, the guys demanding my celebrity wishlist.

Although there's no doubt that I frequently swoon over an array of actors, musicians and athletes, I scrambled to come up with a top five.  I couldn't get past Adam Levine in the moment.  I'm sure it's because I was so focused on my work.  So I was required to promise that I'd develop a top ten.  I've run through who's top of mind, but I'm sure there are some obvious ones that I'm forgetting.

This is not about to become an insightful post.  Some days I'm not up for deep-delving thoughts and analysis.  Like today.  Instead I bring you my top ten, as it stands tonight, in no particular order.  Not surprisingly, most of these guys have dark hair.  And I want you to understand how difficult it was to not include 90% of professional male tennis players as a line item in my list.

1. Adam Levine
2. Matt Bomer
3. Andrew Garfield
4. Carter Oosterhouse (if you watch HGTV, you should be familiar)
5. Ben Affleck
6. Andy Roddick
7. Darren Criss
8. Ryan Gosling
9. Ryan Reynolds
10. Milo Ventimiglia (see: Gilmore Girls)

Hmm, now I can't stop myself from thinking of more possibilities, but I'm not willing to alter my top ten.  Some usual suspects that don't make my list?  David Beckham, Brad Pitt (maybe back in the day, not now), Channing Tatum, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio.  If you don't have your own top ten, please take a moment to daydream.  And feel free to share.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER