Share/Bookmark

in the rear view \12.15\

No comment yet
I'm not sure that I'd call my weekend eventful thus far, but I've managed to keep myself occupied despite the cold rain.  I've been having an internal debate as to whether I have to keep resetting my wireless connection because my modem or my router is bugging out.  Power cycling your modem a half dozen times each day tends to take up a good amount of time.

I'd probably rather not admit the number of Lifetime Original holiday movies that I've watched.  Last night was a revival of several actors my age that had their main glory in the early 2000s.  Tonight I was surprised to find my childhood babysitter's little brother in the lead role.  You can't turn off a movie starring someone from your hometown.

Then there's that whole concept of Christmas shopping.  My list isn't extensive, and it's half done, but it seems that I'm stumped by the prospect of buying for my brothers.  Mom and Dad are already well-aware of the experiential gifts that I'll be treating them to.

I think gift buying would be easier if you just did it on any given day that you saw something fitting or inspired.  Forcing it to occur all in one fell swoop, on a particular day, is stressful.  Especially when I'm loathe to actually visit a bricks and mortar store and engage in the insanity.  If I hadn't procrastinated, I suppose online shopping would've been a spectacular alternative.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER