Share/Bookmark

play on words \12.17\

No comment yet
I'm not sure who the target demographic is for Scrabble Cheez-Its, but they got me.  I don't generally buy these addictive crackers anymore, due to that very issue - I can't stop eating them.  Once upon a time though, in high school, it wasn't uncommon for a certain best friend and I to keep boxes of them in our cars.

Besides playing with my food, I managed to fit in beyond a full day of work, finish my handmade Christmas cards, and begin the process of holiday packing.  Since the Midwest is sitting in weather purgatory, and my apparel needs during the week will run the gamut from yoga pants to dresses, it feels like I'll be bringing my entire apartment home.  That's after an effort to pack minimalistically.  I loathe multiple elevator trips to the car; I consider it an indication that I'm bringing too much.

In the midst of all of this, I have still neglected to purchase Christmas gifts for my siblings.  I would be more concerned about this, except I didn't deliver my brother's gift last year until February.  Maybe I could just buy them Scrabble Cheez-Its and challenge them to a word game.  It's competitive and edible.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER