Share/Bookmark

bird's house view \09.22\

No comment yet
Here's a short story for you.  Once upon a time, I returned to the world of full-time employment.  Even before re-establishing this financial stability, I was tentatively planning a trip to Croatia in the autumn of 2013.  But that's beginning to feel too distant.

It doesn't help that I know several people who are going to cool places and doing fun things right now.  And maybe I was spurred on by my exploratory stint in NYC.

Ultimately, I've started thinking about a little spring fling.  Maybe a way to ring in my final year as a twenty-something (whoa, I'm almost old).  Although I'd be more than happy to have some company on whatever international jaunt that occurs, I'm at ease with flying solo again too.

For a solo adventure, there's a 100% chance that I'll end up in a Spanish-speaking country - likely Ecuador.  If someone joins me, I'm open to discussion.  Let's just go somewhere, eat, drink, be merry, and appreciate a cultural experience that varies from our every day.

Until then, I suppose a few domestic journeys to Michigan (and 24 hours in San Antonio) will have to suffice, though I know that they won't quite satisfy my wanderlust in the same way.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER