Share/Bookmark

bridge to the opera \09.19\

No comment yet
Honestly, it's getting more difficult to come up with something to say every day.  I didn't realize how much bandwidth my brain had for extra-curricular thinking when it was unemployed.  In the past three weeks, my social media access has dwindled and my visits to Pinterest have clocked in at zero.  I'm still managing to read books every day, but articles and blogs have fallen by the wayside.

Maybe it's just a readjustment period, since my information intake is so great every day I don't have the capacity to take on outside pondering.  So far I haven't even managed to get 50% caught up with my DVR.  And it looks like I'll be spending three of the next four weekends traveling, again.  How did I possibly develop such a busy life after eight months of going with the flow?

It's funny though, I've been through enough life changes to realize that a few months from now, everything that's pushing and pulling me now will come to feel like routine.  Despite how different my new office life is different from my unemployed life, or even my old office life, it'll start to feel like I've never been anywhere else.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER