Share/Bookmark

back in the loop \09.20\

No comment yet
Technically, I've successfully closed my first week of life back in the Loop.  No, it's not Friday.  Yes, I have the option to work from home on Fridays.  I haven't quite decided what I'm most excited  about with this option.

Sleeping later.  Working in pajamas.  Having a personal Skype session during lunch.  Not having to pack a lunch.  Windows open and fresh air.  No commuting.  Going for a run whenever I'm ready.

That last one is kind of key, at least tomorrow.  Although I was walking many miles every day in New York, in my Chicago adjustment phase I've only managed to run once this week.  And there are way too many opportunities to eat when you work in an office with three men and your company supplies food.

In other good news, apparently there's a gym in the basement of our building (directly below my photo's vantage point) and all tenants have access.  It's so easy to let myself hibernate in the winter, because I'm not particularly fond of winter runs...or paying for overpriced gym memberships.  With such convenience of just going to the basement, I assume that I can be at least moderately successful in maintaining a workout schedule.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER