Share/Bookmark

pacific coconut \01.25\

1 comment

After another dysfunctional foray with the Costa Rican public bus system, and an unexpected but necessary expensive taxi ride, I finally found my way to the blue waters of the Pacific.  The marks the start of three weeks of beach time.  As I sat staring out across the water, it suddenly occurred to me that I can't think of a time when I've been still for three weeks straight.  I guess I'll play it by ear.

As I took my first of many strolls down the beach, I noticed that coconuts had dropped everywhere.  I don't remember that being the case last time I was in Sámara, so perhaps this is a high time for coconuts? Something about this particular coconut chilling in the surf struck my fancy.

The water is so warm and the ocean breezes so perfect.  Unfortunately the sunscreen is being sold at highway robbery prices.  Why is it so expensive to try and prevent skin cancer?  If anyone wants to ship me a bottle of cheap No-Ad sunscreen, feel free :)

1 comment

Unknown : 1/26/12, 10:29 AM

You should name it Wilson...

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER