Share/Bookmark

beach bench \01.30\

No comment yet
You get a two-post Monday, since I've been sans wi-fi in my apartment.  I've been trying to do updates on my phone, pirating wi-fi from my old hotel, but it doesn't always work.  Unfortunately, this resulted in no picture at all for the last two days.  I have posted for yesterday and added the appropriate picture to January 28th, if you'd like to circle back :)

Sámara isn't a very large town, so beachfront real estate is somewhat limited. Interestingly, and contrary to what you'll find in U.S. resort cities, more of that frontage is dedicated to beach bars than lodging.

Several benches like this one have been constructed around the palms outside Bar Olas. Gusto Beach bar places bean bags beachfront, between light-wrapped palms. Many other bars have basic patio table set-ups. Regardless, it makes any of these establishments relaxing locales....whether to watch the surf by day, or hear it by night.

I'd also be remiss to not mentioned the clarity of the night skies and the amazing array of stars on show. No photo can do that sight justice. Ahh, paradise, you have me wooed.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER