Share/Bookmark

road snack \05.16\

✪ No comment yet
You know how there's that sort of unwritten Law of Target?  As in, you drop by Target to run in and grab laundry detergent, then you stumble out $100 poorer?  Somehow I tend to skirt that law pretty well.  My weakness, though,  is Meijer's grocery section.

After three years of doing my daily/weekly grocery shopping in Chicago-sized stores, I nearly go weak in the knees when those automatic doors open and I behold the masses of spacious Meijer aisles.  Have you seen how long the cereal aisle is?  I can't help myself from putting one thing in my cart because I can never find it in Chicago, then another thing in my cart because I never see a price that low.  Then I reach the produce section; prices are a non-entity.  Needless to say, my fridge looks like a fruit market right now.

Urban grocery shopping, you will never win me over.  Sorry.  My heart and stomach belong to Meijer.

Post a Comment

click on photos to enlarge & see text

HOME | ABOUT

Copyright © 2011 see as i saw | Powered by BLOGGER | Template by 54BLOGGER